Happy Halloween!

So Halloween is over... It was fun, although we really didn't do anything. No dressing up, no going to halloween parties... nothin'. Bo ended up getting a horrible cold so we stayed in. But get this -- We got trick or treaters!!! I couldn't believe it! There were about 5 different car loads of kids! We live out in the country and the houses are spaced about a 1/2 mile apart or so. So I definitely wasn't prepared. I didn't buy any candy at all. Thank goodness I made a Halloween tree though, because I was able to cut the candy off of that and give it to the kids. I hated being the house with the "cheap candy" but I even ate the cheap candy when I was a trick or treater after all the good candy was eaten. Bo had a lot of fun trying to scare all the kids with his collection of scary masks even though he was sick.
Here is a picture of the Halloween tree... missing some candy decor and some creepy cupcakes I made for the ward party we never went to:


Gator, our Dachshund, also had a fun Halloween. He got to go to the groomer. Ok, he actually really hates going to the groomer... but they made him look so cute and gave him a bag full of dog treats for Halloween!

So now Halloween is over, but I am really excited for Thanksgiving. One of the perks of being pregnant at this time of year is I feel like I can stuff my face with delicious food without feeling any guilt!
So in preparation for Thanksgiving, I switched my Halloween Tree to a Thanksgiving Tree... I love it! So festive!

3 comments:
Your decorations look so good! I love the tree, it look so festive!
Oh and I forgot to say that your cupcakes turned out really good!
You are so good with decorations!! You do a good job. I also love what you did with your tralor. Nice!!!
Post a Comment