Monday, May 18, 2009

What's been going on...

A lot of fun things have been happening around here, but we haven't been the picture takers that we usually are. Here's what I have though.


Last weekend Bo's sister Adrienne, her husband Ronnie, and two kids Jake and Evan came to visit us!


It was so much fun, I really wish that they lived closer.



Jakey really liked playing the Wii




We tried flying kites, but all of a sudden the wind died down as soon as we went outside. This was really annoying because it is ALWAYS windy here.

Here is a cute picture of Evan trying to find his way through the grass though after his kite!




Adrienne cut my hair - Thanks Adrienne, I love it!





On Monday we had a big BBQ with all the local family for Family Home Evening. It was so much fun. Adrienne surprised Ronnie with a graduation cake (Ronnie and Adrienne were on their way to New Hampshire after they left our house for Ronnie's graduation - He got a doctorate in Physical Therapy, what a stud!) and it was very tasty. We didn't get any pictures of the graduate, but here are Buddy and Gator graduating.




Gator Jr. Came home to hang out with his dad until we find him a forever home (so if anyone's interested... let me know!)



My Aunt and Uncle came up from the LA area to go to my cousin's CHP graduation in Sacremento. They pulled their rig up so we went to the KOA one evening to visit them. I didn't get any pictures with them but...


Here is Brodie waiting to go to dinner

Me, My Mom, Brodie, and my little cousin Joe

and Bo with Brodie... don't mind the large man behind Bo...


Later on in the week,

I found a really big snake in my flower garden that about gave me a heart attack




You can't see it very well, but it was really scary, even though it wasn't a dangerous one.


So that's all I have, sorry there aren't better pictures!

4 comments:

The Leonards said...

I love all of the pictures! So, Peter freaked out when I showed him the snake and he is demanding to know what kind it was:)

tarahepworth said...

I want Gator Jr.! Are you really going to sell him? Let me know, he is so cute and so is that little Brodie, he is getting so big! Your hair looks cute.

Becky said...

We are interested in Gator Jr. BIG TIME! Call me at 801-589-2596. We have had doxie's in our family FOREVER and would love to have a buddy for our sweet Volfie! (He's our blck and tan doxie). Thanks a million. let me know the details .

Becky Terry

Rachel said...

So gator Jr.'s name is no longer gator jr. Its Spock.

He loves it.