Sarah, you are just cuter than cute. I just checked out your coupons blog! My friend Kelly and I used some of your tips a while ago and went KMart shopping and saved a bunch of money! Lily and I are also thinking about joining swim class . . . when do you and Brodie go?
3 comments:
Sarah, you are just cuter than cute. I just checked out your coupons blog! My friend Kelly and I used some of your tips a while ago and went KMart shopping and saved a bunch of money! Lily and I are also thinking about joining swim class . . . when do you and Brodie go?
Thanks April! We go on Thursdays at 5:30. If you want, you can come and check it out. That's what we did before we signed up, but we just love it!
Brodie does look like quite the helper!!!! I am so excited for your lettuce. It looks like your are going to have a lot this year!
Post a Comment