Sunday, November 15, 2009

To Move or Not to Move??

That is our current question and it is a TOUGH one!

Today we went up and visited Burney to scope the place out and check out a few houses.
This one is our favorite and the place we would move into, if we do decide to move.



It is a 2bd/2ba stone house.  Its pretty neat!  It also has a 1bd/1ba guest house, so if we do move, everyone is free to come up and visit... and you better!  It's about a 2 hour drive from Chico.  The property also follows Hat Creek, so we'll have some awesome fishing and tons of stuff to do in the summer!
There were quite a few piles of bear scat in the yard... sCaRy!
But our dogs should keep them away.

On the downside, we'd be further away from our family and friends. :(
Not to mention how difficult it would be to move during this time of the year with the holidays approaching and all.  Speaking of...



Possible Christmas Card Photo?




I'll keep ya posted on what we decide!

4 comments:

The Leonards said...

I can't see the house well but from what I can see the house looks really cute! I love the photo of the three of you two, I think it would make the perfect Christmas card!

Rachel said...

dont do it.

Too Far!

LA GUERA SALSERA said...

Wow, that is a beautiful plot of land, that's about all I can say. Sorry I keep forgetting to give you guys that tomato soup recipe I will do it eventually.

Lanenga Family said...

Haha! I love Brodie's little outift--too cute!