Monday, January 18, 2010

Brodie and His New Best Friends

This weekend Brodie got to hang out with a few of his favorite friends!
The best part is their mom is a bestie of mine!



Mom's with their babes (minus Jackson) - Yeah Jennie has a few more then me...




Isn't this picture cute!?




Brodie and Ethan Sharing some Cheese Puffs.




She's thinking...




The man of the hour doing a Zoolander pose - he is so adorable!

Thanks for hanging out with us today Jennie, Adrianne, Ethan, and Jackson!

2 comments:

The Leonards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Leonards said...

Sorry I removed that last comment! You guys are our best friends too! We had a lot of fun as well!.Adrianne talked about you guys a lot yesterday after we left (about Brodie walking and the dogs). Those pictures turned out really cute (except I am not a fan of the one I am in!). I love that our kids are so close in age and that we were able to hang out while you were in town!