Saturday, April 17, 2010

Packaging Paper and New Carpet

Earlier this week we needed to send Grandpa and Grandma Scott a few packages... so I pulled out the packaging paper to wrap up the boxes so we could ship them.


Brodie had other plans with the paper though...



I could NOT keep him off of it! He kept wanting to lay on it and roll around all crazy! It was super cute, but once the paper started getting really wrinkled, I had to put a stop to it.

Here is a picture of Brodie in his new hoodie.


He thought it was pretty funny.

We also got new carpet in Brodie's room! YAY! This is very exciting to me because now I feel ok letting him play in his room! Yeah the old carpet was THAT gross. And now all of his toys can live in his room! Brodie loves it too!



It was tough keeping Brodie entertained while the carpet guys were putting in the new carpet... Especially when our livingroom was filled to the brim with toys, junk, and furniture! On top of that I thought it would be a good idea to fold laundry - what was I thinking?! Brodie loves to help unfold laundry! But, we managed to clear a little spot and Brodie did some dancing to his favorite song! So at the risk of embarrassment with how messy the house is, here is the little cutie:

2 comments:

Sheryl Towers said...

Loved your post...

Jenni said...

that hoodie looks familiar... I like it.