Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oh BOY!!!!


I had an ultrasound today and we found out we're having another BOY!

We are so excited and thrilled that Brodie will have a little brother.

I also found out I'm 15 weeks along and this little guy is due the 1st week of November!  Maybe we'll keep the holiday birthday theme going and have a Halloween Baby!

4 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

CONGRATS Sarah!!! That'll be so fun for them to play together! And it's nice to have 2 of the same so that you can reuse clothes!!

The Leonards said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you guys! I really hope you have another holiday baby! Holiday babies are the best:)

Sheryl Towers said...

Congratulations, so excited for your little trick or treater! LOL

Ashley and Justin are having another boy too, and so excited that Teigen will have a brother.

tarahepworth said...

YEY! Wouldn't that be funny if you had two holiday babies. I am so excited for you! Having two of the same sex is so nice because you already have all that you need and its easier to justify buying stuff for the older because whatever it is will get LOTS of use.