Sunday, August 15, 2010

18 Months and 28 Weeks

My big boy turned a year and a half yesterday!

Here is a video of Brodie and his friends celebrating with a little music and dancing. 



And you know what else happens at a year and a half... Nursery!
However, since I'm the 2nd counselor in Primary of a very small ward, my duties also include Nursery when we have kids... so it was like any other Sunday.

What a good boy reading his scriptures.


Sharing some toys.


Eating some pretzels for snack time.


On another note - I officially reached 28 weeks and the 3rd and final trimester of my pregnancy last Friday!  I can not wait to hold this little baby in my arms.

3 comments:

Mrs. Hislop said...

You look so cute! I can't believe how old Brodie and Lily are getting!

The Leonards said...

You look so adorable! I love your pregnant belly! Yay for Brodie being in nursery. That is always worth celebrating!

Cortney Scott said...

you look sooo cute!!