I haven't blogged in a few weeks, which is very unlike me, but things have been busy! Here is just a snapshot of what's been going on...
Brodie and Bo sporting their matching duck stamp shirts
We went down to Oakland to visit Bo's Grandpa, Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin. Grandpa treated us to a delicious seafood dinner.
Bo's first dungeness crab
Bo's parents also came down from Idaho to visit, so we did an early Christmas for family home evening. Grandpa and Grandma got Brodie a new gun! That boy is going to need his own personal gun cabinet soon!
We also visited my parents during Thanksgiving. Here's Bo and Brodie making us some brownies.
Ryker has been doing great! He is starting to fill out and I am loving his chubby cheeks!
Ryker loves to get in his snuggles with his grandmas.
Brodie is doing great with his little brother too. Still very affectionate.
It's been snowing here too, so we've had lots of snow days.
Brodie loves his sled. We haven't gone down any hills yet, but he has no problem with me pulling him around the yard... lucky me.
His hands got cold, so he put them in his pockets... so cute! And he only face planted once because he wasn't holding on!
Since Brodie was having so much fun being pulled around I decided to take advantage of it. We did laundry and hauled wood from the barn to the front porch... all on the sled.
I love my family!















1 comment:
I love that Brodie is all boy! He looks so cute holding his gun!
Post a Comment