Yesterday we celebrated Brodie's birthday and had so much fun! We decided to do a day full of all his favorite things. First we played with bubbles:
Then Brodie's friends came over and we smacked around the ducky pinata Brodie and I made!
Brodie taking a second whack at it after all the candy fell out.
We also ate yucky pizza... ok that's not a favorite thing, but it should have been! I ordered a Gourmet Vegetarian (with bacon and chicken) and a 1/2 and 1/2 pepperoni and Hawaiian from Papa Murphy's. I called in the pizzas and had my mom pick them up... but once they arrived at my house, we realized they gave us the wrong pizzas! And they were yucky! Happy ending though - I called Papa Murphy's and I'll get 2 free family sized pizzas the next time we're down there!
One of Brodie's favorite things to do is color, so I had my mom bring up a big piece of butcher paper and tacked it up to the wall. I love the pictures that the kids drew. There were flowers, ducks, cars, a castle, fire, and so much more! Here's a picture of Brodie adding a dog to the masterpiece:
Then of course there wouldn't have been a party without presents...
and Brodie got spoiled!
Testing out his chainsaw...
Safety First!
And lastly... CAKE!
Since we love Ellaina and she and Brodie share the same Birthday, we made her a cake too.
What a great day! And Brodie had so much fun and got so worn out, that he acted like this all day...
At least Ryker was a cutie pie! I love these little boys!
3 comments:
The Birthday party looked like so much fun and the cake turned out so cute!! I love the pictures of the boys together. Ryker has grown so much already!
I can't believe he's old enough to smack around a pinata and get a chainsaw for a gift. It seems like we were clueless pregnant ladies in birthing class just YESTERDAY! Happy Birthday, Brodie!
Happy Birthday! Love the chainsaw and his face as he tries to whack the duck! Cute cake, by the way, and Ryker is just to die for in those last two pics! :)
Post a Comment