My mom sent the kids a little Easter package and in it included some learning dvds. One of them is called Alphabet Exercise and it is just awful! The exercise director is the most annoying person I've ever seen. However, the kids LOVE it. Thankfully they usually only last until around "g". If you love your grandkids, get them this dvd. If you love your children DO NOT get your grandkids this dvd!
My sweet Rykie-bear looking all angelic.
Brodie has been begging me to do the dishes lately so he can earn some money. He has his eyes set on a toy gun, but his dad told him he would have to work and earn money to buy it. He needs $10 and he's already scrounged up about $6 in change. I let him do all the silverware for a quarter and he could not have been happier. Oh I hope this lasts!
This morning the boys were playing out in the yard while I was watching them from the window. Brodie looked like he was investigating something, but he had his back to me so I couldn't quite make out what he was doing. Then he jumped up and excitedly dashed inside the house and exclaimed, "Look Mom, I found a little birdie!" GROSS! I made him throw it in the outside garbage can and wash his hands immediately. There was much protest though: "Mom, he a nice little birdie, he's not yucky. I holding him."
Ryker managed to beat Brodie in the gross factor today though. The boys were eating some crackers and Ryker was wandering around. I heard the toilet lid lift and fall, so I dashed into the bathroom and there was Ryker dipping his cracker into the toilet and then eating it. SUPER GROSS!!! I made him drink some listerine, which he did not like.
Brodie has been wanting to do this big floor puzzle we have for quite some time now. He finally got his wish and he and his Dad put it together. It takes a lot of patience to put together a puzzle like that with a 3 year old. Not to mention the obstacle of a 1 year old tearing it apart any chance he gets.
What a nice Daddy!
1 comment:
I love the pic of Brodie doing the dishes. So proud!
Post a Comment