Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Preschooler

I have a preschooler now!  I can't believe it!  How is that possible?


Brodie had a great first day at school.  He's attending the preschool at the Gymnastics center.  It's only two days a week and for 2 1/2 hours.  It's perfect because I only have to miss him for a little while.  Brodie went into his class this morning full of confidence!  He didn't even waver as I was saying goodbye to him.  I did shed a little tear or two or three.  Ryker did as well, but his tears were because he wanted to go to preschool too.  Brodie's teacher is Miss Mallory and there are 7 kids in his class, including himself.  When I asked him what he did today the first thing he said was that he ate a snack.  It was fruit snacks and crackers.  Then he told me that "the girl" (Miss Mallory) wrote letters and then he wrote letters on a paper.  He also said that they played with toys and he picked them up and got a sticker.  For gymnastics they did somersaults, jumped on the trampoline, climbed on ropes and hung on the bars.

Mommy is so proud of you Brodie!

2 comments:

Elise said...

Too cute, he wrote letters!:)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of him. Miss all of you. See you in a week.
Lovde
Mom