The 49ers made it to the Super Bowl this year, so we had to show our team spirit!
I made everyone's shirts using the freezer paper method. You basically iron fabric onto a piece of freezer paper to make it stiff enough to run through your printer. Then print whatever you want on it, and ta-da! Then I used some iron on transfer stuff to adhere them to the shirts. It was super easy and I'm really happy with the results. We'll see how they hold up after being washed.
I know these two pictures are blurry, but I love them. Poor girl was trying to focus and went cross eyed... and the other one is just a sweet one of her looking at her daddy.
The sibs
We're #1! And Mari is doing the touchdown sign.
Happiness before the game was over.
Even though the Niners didn't win, we're still proud of our team! There's always next year!
1 comment:
All of the clothes are super cute! You are such a good mom!
Post a Comment