Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mari is 1!

My little girl is one already!  How can that be?!

Her birthday was on Wednesday, but we celebrated it Tuesday night since Bo has classes all day until 9:00 on Wednesdays.  The only other baby we invited wasn't able to make it, but Mari still had fun with her brothers and all the adults.

She got this super fun ball pit castle thing.


I made Mari a pull string pinata out of an old chinese lantern and some tissue paper flowers.


It was filled with fruity cheerios and she could not have been happier!



Ryker loved it too.  I think I could fill his future birthday pinatas with fruity cheerios and he would be just as thrilled as if it was filled with candy.


Cake!


Mar really loved all the balloons...


On her real birthday I tried to do a 1 year old photo shoot... but the girl hates head bands.





"Please, Mom, enough with the headband..."



so sad.
We also let her open up a second present... a Gazillion Bubbles Bubble Machine!  There were so many bubbles and I think it was a bit overwhelming.




She did enjoy trying to eat them though.




Got it!

Mari completes our family just that much more.  She is a perfect piece to our puzzle.  Everyone adores her and she really loves all of us too.

Mari likes putting anything and everything in her mouth, TV - especially Tinkerbell and Super Why, waving and giving hugs and did I mention putting everything and anything in her mouth?? It drives me crazy!  She is currently a better eater then both of the boys and she can stand on her own, but refuses to take a step all by herself, yet if she can hold onto something, she'll walk all over.  Mari is a master clapper and loves to sing.  She is good at getting messy and loves to take baths and showers.  She is so so sweet!  We love you little Mar Mar.

No comments: