Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Bunnies!

On one of the local garage sale sites someone was selling baby bunnies for $5 each.  I don't really want to own a bunny, even though they are very cute, so I asked the seller if she would rent me a bunny for a couple hours and she did!  The kids were so excited when I came home with them and we got some great Easter pictures!



Ryker was particularly fond of the bunnies.  He kept kissing them.



Mari was hot and cold when it came to the bunnies.  She would get really excited, but then try to grab them too hard and we would tell her no and then she would cry.  At one point she was playing peek-a-boo with one of them and that made her very happy.



Even I was a little sad when we had to take them back.

No comments: