I attended my first ever field trip as a mom! Brodie's kindergarten class was going to the straw maze and they needed a couple volunteers, so I found a babysitter for Mari, and Ryker and I met up with Brodie's class at the Straw Maze. This is the first time that I had gone to the maze, even though it's located just down past Brodie's school which is very close to or house. It was awesome! They had these giant pipe tunnels and straw bales to climb all over, giants tires, and the maze itself was so cool! It has these tunnels throughout it it and you have to actually climb over bales, which is another fun challenge.
I had this fun group of boys and we were the first ones out of the maze! It was kind of crazy in there. At one point we had 4 kids in our group that belonged in other groups. They got separated from their leaders and one of them knew me from church and then another one knew me from soccer, so they latched on. We eventually ran back into their groups though, so they got back where they were supposed to be and all was well in the end.
Bridger, Ryker, Aidan, Brodie, and Rigdon.
After the straw maze, it was time for the kids and I to pack up and head to Utah for Gavin's baptism. Brodie and Gavin are best cousin buds and it was a great weekend!
After the baptism, we had a really nice lunch at Gavin's grandparents house and the kids had so much fun!
We really need to make more trips to Utah!










No comments:
Post a Comment