Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Graduation!


We have some graduates!  Ryker graduated preschool and Brodie graduation Kindergarten!

Here is Ryker's first day vs last day.


And his preschool graduation:




It was a cute little ceremony and it was Ryker's teacher's retirement graduation also.  Ryker will miss the cut off date for kindergarten by about a month, so that means he will be going to preschool again next year.  We found a really great one that will be more of a pre-k preschool, which I'm really happy about.  It stinks that we'll have to drive across town for it, but I think it will be a good experience for him.

And here is Brodie's 1st vs last day!  Brodie loved kindergarten and really excelled.  His class put on a very fun graduation program!



I really enjoyed going through his folders of work.  He wants to be a welder when he grows up.  I just love his pictures!




No comments: