We went to the Madison County Fair again this year to look at all the animals and of course do some Mutton Bustin'! The kids loved looking at all the animals. I have a bunch of wanna-be farmers on my hands!
Mari saying these goats are stinky.
Petting the neighbor's cow.
Bo entered a picture of his into the fair and got 3rd place!
Then it was rodeo time and time to get these boys on those sheep! Mari wanted to do it too, but I told her she needed to wait one more year. She's still pretty tiny!
Ryker went first and he did the best that he's ever done! Then while we were waiting for it to be Brodie's turn, a GIANT thunderstorm rolled through and drenched everyone and everything! Brodie was still determined to ride a sheep though! He didn't get very far because the sheep just tripped in the mud and tipped over, but it was still fun and I'm proud of him for going through it even though he got really muddy and soaked!















No comments:
Post a Comment