Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze

Tonight Bo and I went to the local pumpkin patch and corn maze that is about 10 minutes away from our house. I've never really been to a pumpkin patch other then Book's Family Farm on a school field trip and I had never been to a corn maze before so we decided to make a night of it. On the weekends they do a "haunted" corn maze, so I wanted to make sure that we went tonight instead of tomorrow because I really don't like being scared.
The whole experience ended up being sort of dumb. The pumpkins weren't that great looking and they were more expensive then the ones you can buy at the store, so I refused to buy a pumpkin. We decided to still do the corn maze, which probably would have been more fun if I didn't have to pee 5 minutes into it. It ended up taking us about 40 minutes to find our way out, which I have no clue how it took that long because it was basically a curvy line with hardly any dead ends!! (At least that's what the aerial map looked like.)


I'll do it again with my kids when they are older, but count me out next year.

No comments: