Thursday, March 12, 2009

BYU Buds



3 comments:

DAVID & ELISSA said...

Hahahah ewwww! Im sure the pictures of Rachel, Ben, and I do make you laugh!! The ugly days! For me anyways..
So let me just tell you that Brodie is soooo stinken CUTE! The picture of your mom and dad holding him are super cute! I want to see him and hold him. He has such blonde hair! He is just adorable! You and Bo sure know how to make a good lookin' baby!
Ohhh and I was looking at your picture again from when Brodie was born and you were in the hospital bed, uumm you don't even look like you gave birth. Looks like you were laying in a bed and the stork came by to give you your baby!
Oh and super cute BYU shirts!

Angela said...

Heya Bo and Sarah-

I'm so glad you sent us your blog so we can check out all your adorable baby pictures! Brodie is so beautiful.

Wish I could be there with Aaron this weekend to see you and your new addition! I told Aaron I'm so jealous.

-Angela Towers

Lanenga Family said...

I am so happy he has his own BYU shirt! How exciting--he is so cute!