Monday, March 30, 2009

March Happenings

Bo's did some kite flying









Bo and I went on a hike down to the river















Gator's Girlfriend had puppies!!


1 boy, and 2 girls








Gator Jr.




I had a birthday...


Bo got me 4 half wine barrels, some gardening soil, and lots of plants: rosemary, parsely, thyme, oregano, cilantro, mint, tomato plants, strawberry plants, a sweet pepper, a variety of lettuces, chard, and carrot seeds so that I can have my very own little garden that the dogs can't destroy! Very excited for this!











And got a super fancy sewing machine! It does embroidery! I am going to have so much fun with this thing, I was in shock when I recieved it! Everyone expect homemade Christmas presents this year!







3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

oooohhh...embroidery that's awesome! I just bought myself a sewing machine...but I'm not a craft queen like you but hopefully I'll learn!

The Leonards said...

I love all of the green grass! It is so pretty where you live! I am so excited to see everything grow in your wine barrels and I am so excited for your new sewing machine!

Mrs. Hislop said...

Ooooh, I am so jealous of your embroidery sewing machine. I want one!