Friday, April 3, 2009

7 weeks old


Aunt Jenni brought out some playmats and toys for Brodie.
Jake may have liked the mats more then Brodie though.




Now I do realize that this outfit might have been intended for a girl... but I figured it was close enough to Easter for him to pull it off. He did.












3 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

He's getting some cute chubbs!! Hannah needs to get some of those still! My girls inherit Chris' metabolism I think!

Beau & Shannon said...

you finally got one huh? hes precious! glad u liked the video- its our fav!

Angela said...

He is so sweet! I can't wait to meet him... next Callie trip for sure.

I also just realized that our blog is on your list!! I'm such a slacker, we haven't even started on it - I think I'll be able to work on it in a few weeks, after school is over. Check with us then!