Mmmm Yummy.
This is Brodie tasting some Banana.
I wanted to give him a little treat for getting his shots,
but he didn't really like it.
He's a rice cereal boy!

Tucked in for bed
(Don't Worry, we don't really let him sleep in a bed like this)
Waiting for mom to finish the dishes so we can go shopping!
I just think he is so cute in this one!
After shopping - I scored at Target
on mostly baby things and I just feel the need to share it with
other moms who follow our blog!
Baby stuff is expensive and coupon clipping has really helped
save money with our one income earnings.
The Breakdown:
10 Earthbest 1st Baby Food Jars: $5.44 - $5 coupon = $0.44
3 Johnson Buddies Soaps: $3.00 - $3 coupon = FREE
Gerber Cereal & 1 Gerber 1st foods: $3.16 - $3 coupon = $0.16
Wet Ones: $0.97 - $1 coupon = FREE
Wet Ones: $0.97 - $1 coupon = FREE
Huggies Wipes (184 ct.): $5.99 - $5 coupon = $0.99
Huggies Wipes (travel): $1.27 - $1.50 coupon = FREE
Pampers Diapers & Wipes (180 ct.) Special:
$23.48 - $3 target coupon, $0.50 target/peelies coupon, $1 coupon = $18.98
2 bags dog treats: $7.78 - 2/$2.50 coupons = $2.78
2 bags dog treats: $7.78 - 2/$2.50 coupons = $2.78
2 Nexcar Tattoo Bandages (8ct.): $1.98 - 2/$1 coupons = FREE
Skintimate Shave Gel: $1.99 - $1 coupon = $0.99
Original Total: $52.56
Total after coupons: $25.56
That means I saved $27!
If I didn't need the diapers, I would have only spent $5.36!
So if any moms (or dads) are interested in any of these deals, contact me and I'll let you know how I did it!



7 comments:
i would like to know how you did that I am always looking for a good deal you can email me at sizzilinstew88@hotmail.com or leave a comment on our blog what a little savy shopper ypou are good score!
Where the heck do you get 5 dollar coupons?!
Ok... here's how I did it!
For the Earthbest babyfood, Gerber food, and Huggies Diapers I emailed AND called the manufacturers and told them how much I loved their product and asked if they had any coupons they could send my way. I got a $5 coupon for any Earthbest foods, a $3 coupon for any gerber foods, graduates, etc., and $5 in coupons from Huggies for any of their products. I don't use their diapers, but I certainly don't mind using their wipes! (by the way, I have a lot of Huggies Diapers only coupons that I would be willing to mail to someone if that's the brand they use - Target is also having a deal this week on Huggies Diapers) I've also called Playtex and they are going to send me 2 $3 coupons off of any feeding product. (I use the playtex drop in liners, so these will come in handy)
Earth’s Best Baby Food 800-434-4246
Gerber 1-800 4-Gerber
Huggies Diapers 1-888-525-8388
Playtex 1-888-310-4290
Beech-Nut Nutrition Corp. 800-523-6633
Beech-Nut said they were going to send me coupons, but I haven't gotten them yet.
PAMPER’S DIAPERS 1-800-Pampers
For the nextcar bandaids go here:
http://www.3m.com/us/home_leisure/nexcare/maynewslettercoupon.pdf
It is a PDF so you can print off as many as you'd like! Then in the travel section in target they have the 8 count packs in cars and disney princesses for $0.97 each, with the coupon, it makes them free
For the Johnsons Buddies coupon, go here: http://bricks.coupons.com/TAF.asp?tqnm=rkrpeos84985850&bt=wi&o=51049&c=JB&p=fJEldFXL&tqnm=rkrpeos84985850&cista=201
The campaign may be over, but if it works for you, make sure you click you back button to print off 2
If anyone is interested in the wetones, skintimate, or dog treats let me know, and I'll post what I did for those also.
I'm not sure if my links worked... for the johnsons, just goodle $3 off Johnson and you should find it. For the Nexcare bandaids I noticed that they changed the coupon to $1 off 2... well I still have the $1 off 1, so if you want this, let me know and I'll email you the PDF.
Another post... you can also get a $3 off any food and a $5 off nestle formula from gerber by doing a pledge. Its really easy and a fun way to show off your baby.
http://www.gerber.com/Pledge/
Here is also a great blog:
http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/2009/06/top-diaper-and-formula-deals-of-week_14.html
This woman tells you where to get the best deals on diapers that week, includes coupons, and also talks about baby food, formula, and other deals.
I also have a great list of my favorite couponing blogs on my blog that are very helpful in finding deals for you, so you don't have to spend your time doing it yourself!
You are seriously amazing. Every time you post about your coupon clipping, it makes me want to cut coupons better! Oh and I LOVE all of the pictures of Brodie, he is seriously adorable!
I am definitely interested in how you did it. I am cutting coupons like crazy! Hoping that it will pay off!
Post a Comment