Brodie is becoming more his own man every day -- thanks to his dad who keeps teaching him how to do things!
A few weeks ago he rolled from his stomach to his back
(a fluke I'm sure, but still he did it on his own)
And recently he's been practicing rolling from his back to his tummy,
which is fine with me, except now when he goes to sleep he refuses to sleep on his back!

He also decided he doesn't need help being fed.
This is why I don't like giving him a bottle.

Here is a cute picture of Brodie and Jake.
Jake loves to hang out with Brodie.

Aren't Jake's Crocs cute?? They don't have any small enough for Brodie - darn it!
1 comment:
He is such a big boy now! I can't believe he is already rolling and holds his own bottle! Oh, and I love the picture of him drinking with his bottle, his expression is adorable.
Post a Comment