Wednesday, July 15, 2009

5 Months Old!

Can you believe it?
It's already been 5 months!
I was planning on getting him dressed up in a cute outfit
and taking some good 5 month old pictures of him...
but somehow the time got away from me.
Oh well, here's what I did get of him today:


Ew, Gator!

Brodie has been really noticing the dogs lately.
He always wants to grab them and pull their hair.
The only problem is Gator gets really excited that someone is
actually paying him attention and wants to return the thanks
with some licks!


This morning Brodie could not keep his hands out of his mouth
while eating his peaches.
Usually he's a very clean eater.
Not today.





We're so happy to have him around!



4 comments:

Olive and Kaylee said...

I love baby food pictures! It's so crazy how fast they grow!

The Leonards said...

Those pictures are so cute! I feel like I always say that but he is just adorable!

Mrs. Hislop said...

Hi Sarah! I found your blog through some LDS friends who you are linked to. Anyway, you might remember Nate and me from our childbirth class! I have a blog, too, let me know if you want the address. I am VERY interested in how you get such great deals and would love more info! Brodie is so cute . . . his big round eyes are to die for. Hope to talk to you soon!

--April
carmexia@hotmail.com

Mrs. Hislop said...

That kid is just toooo cute. He's the cutest boy baby in the world. I love his little round cheeks.