We had all the Scotts over for family home evening!
We had a great dinner: Tapeworms (Linguini) with Blood (Marinara Sauce) or 5 Day Old Milk (Alfredo Sauce), sprinkled with pieces of brain (shrimp), dandruff (parmesan cheese), and fungus (mushrooms) with a side salad which contained larvae (pine nuts).
For dessert we had dog poop cupcakes and eyeball cupcakes
Yummy!
After we ate we did pumpkin carving!
Brodie had fun carving the pumpkin and...
Scooping out the guts!
Brodie and his cute little pumpkin!
Brodie now has two bottom teeth and his two top teeth are starting to poke out, so his pumpkin has two bottom and two top teeth too!
Isn't it cute!?
2 comments:
Brodie and his pumpkin look so cute! I love that they have have the same number of teeth! Your dinner was so creative and disgusting!
You are so cute! I love the eyeball cupcakes! Looks like a fun night, I might have to copy some of your ideas!
Post a Comment