Here are two videos that needed to be uploaded.
The first one is of Brodie at his swim lesson.
It looks like he just falls in, but he actually pushes himself off the edge.
and the other is Brodie CRAWLING for the first time!
Its a horrible video of him crawling,
I was too slow at getting it on tape because
I was too slow at getting it on tape because
I was so excited that it was happening.
It happened 2 nights ago, and I've
been waiting to put this video
been waiting to put this video
on because I wanted to get better footage,
but he's reverted back
but he's reverted back
to the worm instead of continuing to crawl!
2 comments:
Wow!! What a good little crawler!! He's so adorable!
I can't believe he just pushed himself off right into the water. He has no fear!! He is such a good crawler! He looks so cute when he does it too! I still can't believe he is old enough to do that!
Post a Comment