Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bath Time.

Sometimes I feel like a bad mom because Brodie doesn't get to experience real baths in our home.  He usually just has to take a shower with one of his parents.  Every once in awhile though I'll fill up his infant tub and stick it in the shower so he can rub-a-dub-dub around and he has so much fun in it!


The poor kid isn't going to fit in there much longer though...
Maybe I should invest in a big bucket??

3 comments:

Lanenga Family said...

Cute! Love the bubble-beard! :)

Mrs. Hislop said...

We don't have a bathtub either, so Lily always takes showers. We were bathing her in the kitchen sink, but her bath time is right after dinner, so it would take too long to do all the dishes and then bathe her, so now she takes a shower. We should get a big bucket, too!

I think about you almost every day and say a prayer that you are feeling well, and that your labor goes quickly, smoothly, and easily!

Anonymous said...

Thanks April! I keep telling Bo that we need to go antiquing and get one of those old tyme bath tubs that people used to pull out into their kitchen or whatever... he doesn't think it's as good of an idea as I do. He's probably right though...