Friday, October 1, 2010

October

I can't believe that September is over!  My goal for September... well let's be honest... my goal for March, April, May, June, July, August, and September was to clean my room.  Our house is so small and everything gets crammed into our room and it has been driving me nuts.  Well I am happy to report that it is clean!  (And mom you will be getting a tour on skype tonight) 

Can I just ask... how in the world does this happen?


All our mis-matched socks.


I got a lot of them matched, but that diaper box in the background is still jam packed full of socks that don't have matches!

Anyways, I think October is going to go by even faster.  We have a lot of things happening for us this month.  This weekend is Bo's deer hunt, the following weekend is the duck banquet and opening season for Duck Hunting, then the weekend following that is opening season for Chuckar Hunting, then it's Bo's birthday and he just took in a new dog to train... ok, ok, we don't have a lot of things going on.... BO has a lot of things going on!  But... I have the most important thing going on.... 
Today I am officially 35 weeks - wow!  I'm technically due November 1st, but I just have a feeling this baby is going be here by the end of October (at least if he does what his brother did.)  I can't wait to have another little baby in our home!  Brodie has brought me so much joy and I can't wait to double the fun!

2 comments:

Cortney Scott said...

I am excited for you guys, and I am soooo excited to be a mother!

The Leonards said...

Wow, that is a lot of socks! You should make some puppets or something creative out of all of the pairs that don't have a match:) I can't believe yu are 35 weeks now! It feels like you just announced you were pregnant!