Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One Week Old



Yep, Ryker has already been with us for one week!  I'm not going to say it was an easy week, but I have been loving every minute of it!  Ryker was pretty fussy at the beginning, had a hard time nursing, and was succumbing to jaundice.  One week later - he's waking up every four hours, his skin is looking better, and he's become a nursing champ!


I know this is a horribly fuzzy picture, but I never seem to have my camera around when this kid has his eyes open, so it will have to do!


Sunbathing in his swing.


Brodie rocking out a tune on the stereo.

Brodie has been adjusting better too.  He is very affectionate towards Ryker... almost too affectionate and I think he's getting used to sharing Mommy's attention.  He loves helping me change Ryker's diaper and always seems very concerned when Ryker is crying. 

I just love my boys!

1 comment:

The Leonards said...

He is such a handsome baby! Ethan shows a little too much love to Jackson too:)