Wednesday, November 10, 2010

B-Boy

Today has been a busy day of 'B's!

This morning for breakfast we had 4 ripe and slightly bruised bananas so Brodie and I decided to make Banana Bread.

I caught Brodie in the act of snatching some banana bread batter from the bowl...


What's really gross is that most of it was baking powder and flour that hadn't been beaten into the batter yet... what a bad boy!


Nothing beats biting banana bread batter off the spatula.


Then before lunch I caught Brodie trying to breastfeed his baby brother....


What a cute little belly!


Maybe I need to be a little more discrete when I'm feeding Ryker...

And now I'm watching Bo use baby wipes to clean BBQ sauce off of Brodie's beautiful face.
What a blessed day of 'B's!

2 comments:

The Leonards said...

So cute! My kids always sneak bites of whatever I am baking too and I always wonder why they think it tastes so good. Even today Adrianne ate some flour off of the counter and commented how good it tastes! That is so funny Brodie tried to breastfeed him! My kids have done it to their dolls but I don't think they have tried it on Jackson yet.

Lanenga Family said...

Haha. So funny--I love the breastfeeding! :)