Monday, November 8, 2010

Duck, Duck, Goose.

Before we headed back up the mountain from our short trip to the valley we had to swing by Grey Lodge so Brodie could see all the water fowl.  The mosquitos were absolutely horrible!  I've never seen them so thick, so it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be.  I pretty much had to keep Brodie locked up in the truck the whole time and because of that he wasn't allowed to blow his duck calls, but I tried to make it fun by letting him sit up in the front with us while we drove around the loop.  He still had a blast and enjoyed "shooting" the ducks and geese with his make believe gun.


I let him poke his head out at the very end of the loop so he could hear all the ducky noises and he got 3 mosquito bites on his neck and two on his forhead!  I hate mosquitos!



On another note, Ryker was lucky enough to get a little seed money for being born, so we got him a few comfort items and he's been enjoying a life of luxury.



1 comment:

The Leonards said...

Your kids are seriously adorable! Someday you will have to take a longer trip to Oroville so we can hang out!