Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Rest of December...

My first post of the New Year is going to have to be about the end of last year.  I am so far behind on blogging, but it's not my fault.  We misplaced our camera charger so I don't have a camera to take pictures of my cute kids or other events.  So I'll just blog about the rest of December.

We did end up finding a beautiful Christmas tree - the best one we've had yet!


Christmas Eve Day morning at 1:30 am, Bo and I woke up to puking sounds over the baby monitor.  Brodie ended up getting the flu and it was horrible!  He was throwing up every half hour.  I just cringe when I think that he had to go through that.  Then Christmas morning I woke up with what he had, plus Brodie was definitely not back to his old self!  We hurried through presents while I rushed back and forth from the bathroom.  It was the worst Christmas of my life.  This video snip-it pretty much sums the whole experience up:


We were however very spoiled!  Santa brought Brodie a Lil' Quad, Bo got an XM Radio, and I got a Dell Mini Laptop!  I am in love with it and it's going to make blogging much easier!

Here are some random photos of the rest of the holiday season:

New Cousins!


Brodie happy to be around family


My little Ryker Bear!


My Smiley Boy!

  



Love this kid!

2 comments:

Elise said...

That's so sad! But, I am not going to lie, that video is too funny! I hope you got better quick!

The Leonards said...

The video was quite hilarious, especially Bo's comment on the end. Thank goodness it is not true and I am so happy he is feeling so much better! Ryker is such a doll. He has such a cute round face! I want to meet him!