Last weekend the boys and I went with my mom to Las Vegas to visit my Grandma and celebrate my uncle's retirement from the Las Vegas Police Department (Thanks for all your service Uncle Kent!) We definitely missed daddy while we were gone, but we had a blast!
All week as I was preparing for our trip I kept debating if I should use the Ergo carrier for Brodie and another baby carrier for Ryker, or if I should bring a stroller. Thursday I decided last minute to over night a Joovy Caboose Sit & Stand Stroller to my mom's house and I am so glad I did! It was awesome! Brodie absolutely loved it, which was great because he has never been a fan of strollers in the past!
Obviously, that's not Brodie above, but this was our exact setup. We even have the same car seat for Ryker! Anyways, the airport and plane ride went great! And on the way back we didn't have to go through the naked scans because we had the kids!
Brodie loved visiting my grandma! She lives right on the golf course and there are two big ponds with fountains full of ducks... what little boy could ask for anything more?
And it wouldn't be a trip to Vegas without a little gambling... the family had a friendly $2 each wager on the football game where you draw a random number 1-10 and at the end of the game you add the last two numbers of the final score and whoever has the right number wins the pot! I passed on entering into the pool, but my mom put $2 in for Brodie and guess what.. he won! He was generous enough to give all the money back to his Nana though to help pay for airport parking!
4 Generations:
We had a great time in Vegas and can't wait to go back again!

No comments:
Post a Comment