Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cuties with Colds

Our Father's Day sort of stunk.  The boys were sick, so they weren't having any fun, which made it so mommy didn't have much fun.  I think Daddy still had fun though because he got to spend some quality time with his extended family.  And he deserved it, he's a pretty good daddy.

The boys got their Dad this shirt:


Oh, I hope, hope, hope, one day there will be a tally mark under the "Girls"!

Daddy has himself some very cute boys though...


They're starting to interact with each other more, which I just love!




Brodie got to hold the snake at Nana's house - YUCK!  But he loved it.


And we visited the splash park for a cool down




So we did manage to have a little bit of fun, but for the most part it was just a bunch of crying.  I don't think Nana wants us to ever come back and visit.

1 comment:

Lanenga Family said...

That splash park is amazing. Hope your boys get better quickly!