I really have nothing to blog about, but my mom said she was sick of looking at Brodie's head wound from the previous post, so this is for her. :)
Ryker seems to be following in Bo and Brodie's footsteps
I've been making wood storage crates from un-wanted pallets that Ace Hardware gives me. They are an easy project to work on while the kids are playing in the back yard.
Bo and Brodie take the dogs on a run up Burney Mountain almost every day. I went with them once and it was fun, but I kind of enjoy the Mommy and Ryker alone time better.
And here's another one of Ryker. He can stand by himself pretty well now and he really wants to walk. He tries to take steps, but isn't very good at it. He sort of just throws himself forward and forgets to move his feet. He'll get it though.
There you go Mom! Love you!
2 comments:
I love the pictures and you. Thanks! MOm
I love you when you update the blog too! I can't believe Ryker is almost walking! Crazy! What do you make crates for?
Post a Comment