We took the boys snow sledding for the first time! We went up to the top of Hatchet Mountain where all the wind mills are. Brodie loves looking at the wind mills when we drive over the pass, so I wanted to get a picture of him with one. They are HUGE! We had to make him stand on top of the truck and it freaked him out a little bit, so we got the picture, but he looks really scared.
The boys has so much fun sledding!
Ryker even went down by himself... against our better judgement.
Here's Brodie getting frustrated with me for wanting to take his picture. He just wanted to go, go, go!
And there's nothing like some warm hot chocolate after a great afternoon of playing in the snow!
Today I was pointing out to Brodie that the snow is melting and going bye bye, because we can see our lawn poking through. He got really upset and started crying and said, "but where is it going?" I had to explain to him that when the sun comes out the snow melts and it goes away until it snows again. He is really sad that it is going away.
Anyway, we also went down to Tatum's birthday party! It was a Horton Hears a Who? theme and the boys had a lot of fun! Here are my 4 fav pics of the birthday girl:
Unfortunately, Brodie was the annoying kid who kept trying to open up all the presents, but at least we know he's going to be a really happy boy in a few weeks!
1 comment:
I dont know how to download pics off blogs, can you put the one of her blowing the candles out on facebook or email to me??? I wanna take my girls sledding! that looks like you had lots of fun!
Post a Comment