We have been having a lot of sunny winter weather here! Don’t get me wrong, it is still freezing, but every day – sun, sun, sun. This week we went to the park. The boys always have so much fun there even though there are never any other kids playing – too cold!
Ryker is such a little dare devil. As soon as we got there, he followed Brodie right up to the top of the slide, turned around and slid down on his belly like he had been doing it forever. Unfortunately I didn’t get a picture because I was in panic mode thinking he was going to crack his head open at any moment, but I’m glad he had fun.
Brodie was messing around on the wii the other day and got into the mii program… he decided to make mommy:
Not very accurate… I have lighter and longer hair, lighter skin, brown eyes… but hey at least he made me a girl. Good job buddy!
Ryker just loves his fire truck that Santa brought us. He plays in that thing all the time! It is so fun to watch him. He’s growing so fast. I feel like over night he went from being a baby to a big boy. And I can’t believe Brodie is going to be 3 next month! That is crazy! They are both developing so well. Ryker has been trying to talk a lot. A few of his favorite words are:
Hot, Help, Up, Mama, Dada, Horsie, Doggy, Duck, and Chicken. He also loves to growl and scare his mommy.
Brodie’s speech has been getting a lot better too. Other people can actually understand him now. We work on flash cards a lot and he really likes those Baby Einstein and My Baby Can Read DVDs. He’s been saying actual sentences, so I’m really proud of him.
It’s so fun being a mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment