Our last full day in California was Mother's Day!
We got ready for the day...
... and headed up to my sister's house for brunch! She made us two keishes and bacon! It was very yummy. I also made dessert crepes which were delicious! The boys played a little super mario with Chad...
... and we basked in the warm sunny backyard.
We also got some pictures taken.
Here are four generations on my dad's side.
And here is the picture of the group. I made sure to include the practice picture... isn't my sister lovely?
Also I had to get a picture of Brodie next to the rock wall that he "helped" my dad build. He wanted to show his daddy all the hard work he did.
We had such a great trip! The kids and I are very lucky to have such great family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment