We're half way through with our California trip and I have a little down time while the kids are napping, so I figured I'd do an update.
Bo wanted me to capture Brodie's reaction to taking off in the airplane. It's sort of a poor picture because of how bright the windows are, but this is what I got!
He was very excited about flying on an airplane. He had his little Thomas the Train suitcase carry-on that he pulled all by himself from our car to the airplane and he was ready to go! Both the boys did really well during the flight. It was a quick hour and a half trip, so it was very easy.
Monday we spent most of our day driving from the airport to my parents house.
Tuesday we had a visit from our great friend Marian Adamson in the morning and then the kids and I took lunch to my mom at her school. The kids got to hold Rosie Boa in my mom's classroom and then we went and played on the kindergarten playground. Ryker had a swarm of girls around him the whole time and Brodie loved being chased by the boys. I have pictures of it on my ipod, but it's dead and I left my charger at home. Fail. Afterwards we went and hung out with The Leonards and ended the evening with shooting guns with my sister and Chad and eating chicken gyros.
Wednesday I woke up to Brodie yelling, "LET'S GO TO LAINEY'S HOUSE! LET'S GO TO LAINEY'S HOUSE!" We loaded up and drove up to Burney. Brodie and Lainey's reunion was so cute! They ran toward each other with open arms shouting each others names, embraced and fell to the floor laughing. So sweet! The kids did lots of fun things together. They ate mac and cheese, jumped on the trampoline, ran in the sprinklers, trick or treated at the neighbor's house, and played and played and played!
Monday we spent most of our day driving from the airport to my parents house.
Tuesday we had a visit from our great friend Marian Adamson in the morning and then the kids and I took lunch to my mom at her school. The kids got to hold Rosie Boa in my mom's classroom and then we went and played on the kindergarten playground. Ryker had a swarm of girls around him the whole time and Brodie loved being chased by the boys. I have pictures of it on my ipod, but it's dead and I left my charger at home. Fail. Afterwards we went and hung out with The Leonards and ended the evening with shooting guns with my sister and Chad and eating chicken gyros.
Wednesday I woke up to Brodie yelling, "LET'S GO TO LAINEY'S HOUSE! LET'S GO TO LAINEY'S HOUSE!" We loaded up and drove up to Burney. Brodie and Lainey's reunion was so cute! They ran toward each other with open arms shouting each others names, embraced and fell to the floor laughing. So sweet! The kids did lots of fun things together. They ate mac and cheese, jumped on the trampoline, ran in the sprinklers, trick or treated at the neighbor's house, and played and played and played!
Ryker spent his time loving on cutie Collin.
Collin's face in the above picture is saying, "Why the heck is his boy kissing me!" I think Ryker liked having someone younger then him around. Stay tuned for the second half of our trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment