Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas!

The two following pictures have nothing to do with Christmas, but they crack me up, so I had to include them.  Grandma Tami passed along these glasses to the boys that some girls from her apartment left behind and they thought they were so funny!


This was the Sunday before Christmas.  We opened up presents with Bo's family because his sister was leaving the next day.  Ryker got this super fun Fire Station that he was very excited about!




Christmas Eve was probably one of the worst bedtimes EVER.  The kids could just not settle down.  I think they finally crashed sometime after 10:30.  Santa was very good to the boys!


Ryker's favorite was this little etch-a-sketch sort of thing.


Brodie loves his Easy Bake Oven.  That kid is going to be my little chef when he grows up.


Brodie also got a new snow suit which was perfect because we had a very white Christmas!


Santa was also very good to Bo.  He got him a PlayStation 3.  I'm still not sure how that happened, but it did!  I also made Bo a cozy t-shirt quilt.  We have been carrying around his old shirts that he just can't part with for years, so I finally did something with them... and I hated every minute of it!  Please don't ask me to make you a t-shirt quilt.  I think it actually looked pretty good in the end, but it was a huge pain working with something so big in a very small space!


I wasn't really sure what my Christmas gift from Santa was until the day after Christmas when I got into another battle with kidney stones.  It was awful and this time brought on uncomfortable contractions.  At one point I had Bo drive me to the hospital, but once we were in the parking lot I decided the pain and contractions weren't bad enough for the money I'd have to shell out to be admitted, so I had him take me back home and it finally ended at 7 in the morning.  Anyways, I am so thankful that the stones didn't decide to move on Christmas Day.  That would have been a nightmare for me.

Now I feel like I need to get Christmas put away as fast as possible and get my house in order for baby #3.  If the kidney stones come back again, who knows if the contractions will stop on their own next time.  I'll be 35 weeks on Monday, so in two more weeks I'll be able to breathe a little easier if this little one comes early, but lets hope she cooks in there until February!

No comments: