I feel like I've been really busy lately, yet I don't feel like there's too much to report on. I got all my Christmas cards out -- finally. We ended up going with the following picture:
Hopefully no one noticed that Brodie's face is completely photo shopped. He fell asleep in the car and when we woke him up to take a picture he was one grumpy bear and refused to smile. I got my prints done at Walgreens and they actually wouldn't give me my pictures because they said that I didn't get the rights from the photographer who took it of us.... Are you referring to the tripod? Because I am way to cheap to actually pay a professional to take our picture. They thought that the background was fake, but I assure you it is real. After some persuading, they did hand over the pictures.
Today I shipped off the last of the gifts to my family and I think I can officially say that I am done with Christmas shopping! I also finished Bo's present which has been one of my least favorite projects of all time, but I won't go into detail on that until after Christmas.
The boys have been so cute lately. They have really been playing well with each other and Ryker's speech is getting good enough to where he and Brodie can actually have conversations and understand each other. It's also been the first time that they have been really driving me nuts. I think it's because I feel so pregnant, not to mention that I was sick for a week with the cold and then got the flu on top of that. My body just isn't working like it used to. Poor Brodie got the flu too, but he handled it like a champ. No crying and he got all his throw up in the bowl. I wanted to cry non-stop, so I was very impressed with that little guy. Tonight before bed time, Ryker drank too much milk and then jostled his belly too much or something and did a little spit up burp. He was thrilled because he "threw up" and insisted that he was sick and needed a bowl to sleep with.
I haven't been taking any pictures lately, which I hate, but like I said, I feel like it's been pretty low key around here. So there ya go!

No comments:
Post a Comment