Did you know when Brodie was 2 he fell and chipped the face of his front tooth by hitting the coffee table?
It turned into a cavity from the exposure and today we got it fixed! He did awesome, although he did not like the "sleepy juice" (numbing shot) for his teeth.
Did you know that Brodie started wrestling?
He's had two practices and one tournament - and loves it! He even already has a medal.
Did you know Ryker sometimes sleeps with his eyes open?
It's totally creepy. This picture was taken at Brodie's wrestling tournament... it was a long day.
Did you know Ryker has a super nose that can smell really well even from far away?
He'll be across the room and will inform me the baby has pooped. I'm usually holding her and I can't even smell it. And he's always been right. Her poop doesn't even smell bad!
Did you know Mari does the most adorable little sucking/clicking noise with her tongue?
It makes me smile.
Did you know Mari will be 5 weeks tomorrow, but since there wasn't a 29th day in February she's still not a month old? I can pretend, right?
She still fits into her newborn clothes and they aren't even a little snug on her -- I love having a small baby.




1 comment:
Cute, Chris and I had a good laugh watching Brodie's wrestling match. It looked like total chaos in the gym, he did great!
Post a Comment