Thursday, September 5, 2013

Scott Family Reunion 2013

This year was the Scott Family Reunion and it was held in Idaho City, Idaho.  It was supposed to be a 4 and a half hour trip, but somehow with kids it seems like it takes twice as long.  The kids actually did really well in the car, especially Mari, who I was the most worried about.  I'm sure it helped that she had two jokers back there helping her pass the time.

The meeting site was awesome!  It had a lodge, separate cabins, a pool, fire pit, a nice grassy area to run around on and a game room... plus when there are a bunch of little cousins running around, how could you not have fun!

Also, while we were there, we had the newest baby in the family blessed.  Duke was perfectly behaved and his dad gave him a really great blessing.  Duke is the cutest little baby boy.  And he is such a solid baby!  He is only 3 months and he is taller and heavier then Mari.



Such a sweet little family.  I love new parents.  And Jennifer is wonderful.  It's always nice when family members pick good spouses that you get along with... not that it's about me or anything, but ya know.  




The Brothers.


Brothers, Uncles, and Grandpa.


The Robert Scott Jr. Family Picture. (Missing Jake)



My Mari.  I love her so much!


The boys loved the pool and they are very lucky that their "tall cousins" are so kind to them.








It was a great little trip!

No comments: