Friday, September 19, 2014

Bear World 2014

The kids and I took our annual trip to Bear World this year and Grandma Tami came along with us!  Mari was with us last year, but she was pretty tiny, so this was her first real Bear World experience and she loved it!





Fish feeding and petting zoo.  Mari was really into the ducks!



 I love this picture with the ducks just patiently waiting for the kids to get some food to feed to them.




At one point I couldn't find Ryker and I was starting to get a little bit worried, but then I found him over in the corner just petting this little white chicken.  I think he is a chicken whisperer because most of the chickens wouldn't let you get even a little bit close to them.


Mari was lovin' this goat.  I think she visited him at least 10 times before we left.



After we got our fill of petting animals, we headed for the rides!  Usually Bo comes with us, so he gets saddled in with the kids for all the rides, but he was Elk hunting, so I had to step in.






It was a successful trip!

No comments: