Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

I am finally getting around to posting pictures of our Christmas Tree! Our Christmas Tree adventure started with driving up Hwy 32 and taking a dirt road to the middle of nowhere to a spot where my friend Jenni suggested we get our Christmas Tree -- her family always gets their tree up there and we did it for the first time last year and had a lot of fun, so we decided to repeat the tradition this year.







As you can see, there are trees EVERYWHERE... however my wonderful husband could not agree on the perfect tree. My parents even came with us and they found their tree and my sister's tree within 5 minutes of getting there. We were taking so long to find our tree, that they actually left before us to go home!

Here's Bo searching for the perfect tree.





Found it! Bo cutting down the tree - I love him so much for doing it - I didn't even have to lift a finger.







Here she is in all her glory -- minus a star for the top which I still haven't found.



Here's our attempted Christmas picture for the year that ended up not turning out...
If Bo and I were both in the picture, then the dogs would just look at us and not at the camera. Next year we'll have to hire a professional. :)








Merry Christmas!!

No comments: