Friday, December 26, 2008

We had a very Merry Christmas!



What a wonderful Christmas!!

Ours started out waking up, making some banana bread batter and sticking it in the oven, and then opening our stockings and a few presents.






Bo got me some great gifts! Some slippers, a blanket with my name stitched on it, some craft supplies, jewlery, candy, and maternity pants and a shirt -- which I love! I also got a food dehydrator from Bo's parents which I'm REALLY excited about!







Bo got some nice things too! I got him a harmonica and an orange peeler, along with a few goofy stocking stuffers and some candy. One of Bo's favorite gifts was a pair of Crocs his parents got him.


After we opened up our presents and ate breakfast we went to Oroville to have Christmas with my parents. It was so much fun and the food was of course fantastic! One of my favorite parts of the day though was when I was able to surprise Bo with an extra gift I had waiting for him at my parents!






It's a keyboard!! Now he can write me love songs. :)

It was again, a wonderful Christmas!!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. P said...

Merry Late Christmas! You look great!

The Leonards said...

I love the picture of you two together, very cute! It makes such a cute family Christmas photo! So, can Bo wear his crocs hunting? Sorry if that is a super super lame question!