Monday, March 16, 2009

Blessings

Brodie had one busy fun filled weekend!




"Hi Grandpa!"



"Hi Great Grandpa!"



Four Generations of Robert Lemual Scotts!



From Left to Right: Robert Lemual Scott, Robert Lemual Scott III with Robert Lemual Scott IV, Robert Lemual Scott Jr.

This was at our house after Brodie's Baby Blessing - Both he and Bo did a great job!



The Towers







He loves a good snuggle with his Aunt Lissy.

Lexi and Brodie meet...
(5 months apart)




Brodie! Be nice to your cousin! No hitting!





Sorry Lexi






Bo and I can't believe that our little boy is already a month old!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable!!!! I sure had fun seeing Brodie this weekend. Thanks for the hospitality Bo and Sarah, I love you. I can't wait to make another trip out to see your "little family"(not counting dogs)again. Love you, forever, Mom
P.S. This is the first comment I ever wrote to anyone. I guess I better come out of hiding and get with it.