Friday, March 6, 2009

This Week

So I'm guessing from now on, all of our blog postings will be about Brodie. Nothing seems more interesting then him anymore, but I thought I'd let everyone know that Bo and I are doing great and loving every second.

This week Brodie found out some things that he likes to do....


He likes to swing in the morning...







Suck on his fingers (although I couldn't get a good picture of this)






Hang out with his crib buddies in the afternoon - usually with his eyelids shut







Take baths in the evening and snuggle with daddy in his towel




Co-Sleep with Mommy at night
(Mommy likes this too - I'm actually having dreams again!)




AND

Play the Piano!






3 comments:

The Leonards said...

All of those pictures are darling! I can't even pick a favorite!

DAVID & ELISSA said...

He is so adorable! Thank you for the announcement. I can't wait to one day meet him.

Lanenga Family said...

He is so cute! I love him sucking on his fingers! Keep posting those pics!