6 months ago I held this squishy little pink thing
in my arms and felt a love I had never
experienced before.
in my arms and felt a love I had never
experienced before.

Now my squishy boy is getting big so fast!
I can't believe he's already been with us for 6 months!
We took him to his well baby check up and here are his stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 6 oz. - 40%
Height: 26 inches - 30%
Head: 44 1/2 cm - 75%
He's slimming down, getting a little taller, and still has that big head of his!
I can't believe he's already been with us for 6 months!
We took him to his well baby check up and here are his stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 6 oz. - 40%
Height: 26 inches - 30%
Head: 44 1/2 cm - 75%
He's slimming down, getting a little taller, and still has that big head of his!
4 comments:
Cute pictures! It is so crazy how fast they grow!
He is ADORABLE. I love his little smile.
He's so cute!!!
He was an adorable newborn!! and I never noticed his head was that big, I think its pretty cute though.
Post a Comment